Thursday, September 24, 2015

Crochet: A Relaxing, Productive Craft

During my growing up years, I spent a lot of time with my paternal grandparents.  My brother and I walked to our grandparents' house after school where we stayed until our parents got off work.  After a nice snack my grandmother used that time to introduce me to crochet.  I enjoyed that time but after a while I stopped crocheting.  Years later, the urge to crochet returned and those skills I was taught by my grandmother are revived.  I've gone on to make many projects including hats and scarves for my family and recently blankets for my grandchildren.



If you have an interest in a craft you might consider crochet.  Supplies can be inexpensive and there are many tutorials such as the one below that can provide thorough instructions for all kinds of projects.  This is a fun project that is easy and you many even share this with your children, friends and family.  Enjoy!



No comments: